I tend to buy tofu every single time I go the grocery. Whenever I feel lazy, I simply fry tofu and prepare a soy dipping sauce. This recipe I’m sharing today has a great dipping sauce and I highly recommend you try it. Enjoy the Pan-Fried Tofu with Soy Dipping Sauce recipe!
Prep time for the Pan-fried tofu with soy dipping sauce recipe is just 5 minutes. The time to cook is 15-20 minutes but the labor is really minimal. All we needed to do is mix the ingredients for the sauce and cook the tofu properly. That’s it! And dish is definitely yummy! Best eaten with newly cooked white rice!
Pan-Fried Tofu with Soy Dipping Sauce
Yield 3 servings
Inspired by The Woks of Life
- 3 tablespoons canola/vegetable oil
- 1 Package firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
To cook the tofu
- Heat oil over high heat in a wok.
- Add tofu and fry till color turns golden (about 7 minutes each side).
- Transfer on a plate and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- serve with the soy dipping sauce.
To prepare the sauce
- Mix together all sauce ingredients (scallions, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil & chili sauce) in a small bowl.
- Serve together with fried tofu.