The next series of recipe posts are my backlogs. I have been going through something tough that I couldn’t find time to write. So I’ll be writing a lot today then go back to normal programming 😊
First up is Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork & Shrimp (Sauteed Veggies with Ground Pork & Shrimp). This is a simple recipe but it’s both healthy and yummy!
When I get the groove of cooking again, I’ll cook this dish!
Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork and Shrimp
Yield 4 servings
- 1 kilo Bok Choy, washed and chopped
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 1/4 kilo small shrimps, head and shells removed
- 2 pieces tomato, cubed
- 2 pieces onion, cubed
- 8 pieces garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil on a wok.
- Add garlic, onion and tomato. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add ground ground and cook until color turns light brown.
- Add shrimps and bok choy. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and boil.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add fish sauce & black pepper.
- Mix then transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy!