I do not know why but I have a certain fondness for green beans. Whenever I go to a chinese restaurant, I make sure I order a green beans vegetable dish. I love the crunchiness and the freshness vibe it gives to us. So when I saw the Green Beans and Minced Meat Stir Fry recipe online, I made sure that I try it!
And boy, it surely tasted super yummy! I already tagged the recipe as one of my favorites! This one that I made though, I put too much chili and I ended up eating more rice and drinking more water 😅 Anyhow, if you like to cook and eat vegetable dishes, make sure to add Green beans & minced meat. This is truly a must!
Green Beans and Minced Meat Stir Fry
Yield 4 servings
Inspired by China Sichuan Food.
- small pinch of salt
- small pinch of pepper
- 250 grams ground pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, minced
- 5 pieces thai chili peppers, chopped
- 500 grams green beans, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix small pinch of salt and pepper with ground pork. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil into a wok over medium heat.
- Add ground meat and cook until color turns light brown. Transfer out and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil into the wok.
- Add garlic, ginger and thai pepper chili. Cook until aromatic.
- Add green beans and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add ground pork (from step 1), soy sauce and salt (if needed).
- Simmer until sauce is evaporated.
- Serve and enjoy!