Happy new year! I love the new year as it gives us a chance to start over. It forces us to have a new perspective in life. The new year always gives that positive vibe!
I started doing visual boards last year and I’m continuing that this 2019. I have lesser goals but still huge aspirations (at least for me).
I took out any spiritual goal as I want to take my time. I will continue to seek Him despite my doubts but will do it slowly. I won’t force it.
So without further ado, my 9 goals for 2019!
- Get MS Azure Solutions Architect Certification – I continue to build my skills. Last year, I focused on getting the ITIL expert certification (related to IT service management). This year, I want to learn and be certified on architecting Microsoft Azure (Microsoft’s cloud platform).
- Learn to Play Piano – I still have over 50 sessions of piano lessons at the Yamaha school. There is time investment needed in practicing the lessons learned to move forward. I failed miserably last year. I won’t waste more time and money this 2019. I’m going to take piano lessons seriously this time.
- Reach 110 pounds – I lost 10 pounds last year. I’m going to lose 10 more pounds this year. If I was able to do it last 2018, I can do it again this 2019. 😃
- Build Emergency Funds – I have a plan for this. I’ll follow through. I failed to achieve this goal last year. I can’t fail two years in a row.
- Rediscover Photography – I love taking pictures but I haven’t really done any reading or research about the subject. I just take pictures as much as I can. Since I want to be better at photography, I intend to take lessons then take more pictures!
- Launch YouTube Channel – I’m going to make sure that I publish videos this year. My plan is to start with tech-related content.
- Read 12 Books – Read 1 book per month. That’s the goal. Non-fiction is my favourite book genre so will stick to those unless I watch a movie based on a book that I want to learn more 😛
- Organize Home – I’m an organization freak! I intend to do quite a purge and do major reorganisation of my stuff this year. I want to go home everyday with a happy heart. For me, that’s an organised and clean home.
- Organize Digital Files – Part of the stress that I have is that I have too much digital files lying around NOT organised. I want to fix this desperately, haha! So I’m declaring that as an action item for year 2019.
I have lots more I want to do this year but the list above are the ones I want to focus on. Hopefully I’ll do better compared to previous years.
Happy new year my friends!