After a couple of workshops, I can now say that I’m beginning my Essential Oils journey! I’ve chosen to join the doTERRA group mostly because I trust my dear friend who have been using it for months. And I cannot wait! Yesterday, I finally got the rest of my doTERRA kit! So it’s research time for me then application!
Here’s some company information about doTERRA from their website if you haven’t heard of them:
Founded in 2008, doTERRA was built on the mission of sharing therapeutic-grade essential oils with the world. Having seen for themselves the incredible benefits that can be had from using these precious resources, a group of health-care and business professionals set out to make this mission a reality. They formed a company and named it doTERRA, a Latin derivative meaning “Gift of the Earth.”
The first hurdle to overcome, however, was to establish a standard of quality in an industry that had never had one. It wasn’t enough to simply provide essential oils to homes around the world; the doTERRA founders were committed to providing only the highest quality and purest essential oils so that families could know with surety that they were using only the best to promote health and wellness for their loved ones.
This commitment lead to the creation of a new standard of therapeutic quality: CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®. To achieve such a grand vision as bringing essential oils to the world required a team of dedicated people. This team would need to be made up of people dedicated to hard work, commitment, passion, and vision. That team has grown since its initial inception, but the mission remains the same—to provide essential oils that appeal to everyone from the novice to the expert, and that can be used safely on your loved ones.
Sharing essential oils is a unique experience, and the founders of doTERRA recognized that a sales model just as unique would be needed. In order to best facilitate personal essential oil experiences, doTERRA utilizes a direct selling model that allows distributors to work with customers as opposed to mass marketing. This more individual approach allows individuals to experience for themselves the incredible power of essential oils while also developing relationships of trust. This model also created the opportunity for individuals and families to achieve their dreams of financial independence.
Over 2 million Wellness Advocates, now use and sell doTERRA products around the world. The first offering of doTERRA essential oils included 25 single oils and 10 blends and was introduced for sale on April 25, 2008. Since that time, the doTERRA product offering has added many more single oils and oil blends as well as nutritional, spa, and healthy living products based on essential oil technologies and a comprehensive wellness philosophy. Of course, that offering couldn’t be possible without a Global Botanical Network of artisans and distillers.
As doTERRA has become a trusted partner in the essential oils industry, it has also been able to help communities improve their own economic futures through its Co-Impact Sourcing® model and the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™. Based in a state of the art facility in Pleasant Grove, Utah, doTERRA continues to work toward achieving its vision of providing all families everywhere with the health-promoting benefits of essential oils.
There are usually different membership package offerings per month. If I remember correctly, I signed up end-July 2017. I got the package 3 which costs me PHP 19,390. I didn’t want to keep ordering (to save on shipment fees) so I decided to get the doTERRA Home Essentials Set which comprises of 15ml essential oils + 5ml Deep blue and a doTERRA Petal Diffuser. I knew that once I start using the EOs, I will keep replenishing. The other packages only included 5-10ml EOs so I stuck with the package with bigger quantities. Plus, it has a lot of freebies!
Here’s what’s I got and I added official description from doTERRA to give some context on what the products do:
P.S. I somehow believe my dear friend gave me extra out of her own pocket because she is awesome! 😍
doTERRA Essential Oils
- Lavender – Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
- Peppermint – The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Lemon – The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers.
- Frankincense – Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.
- Oregano – Known as a popular cooking spice, Oregano also acts as a powerful cleansing agent, and offers powerful antioxidants*—extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
- Melaleuca – Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.
- Breathe – A popular essential oil blend, doTERRA Breathe’s refreshing aroma can be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing.
- OnGuard – As one of doTERRA’s most popular oils, doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function* and contains cleansing properties.
- Digestzen – DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.
- Deep Blue – Formulated to soothe and cool, doTERRA Deep Blue is an enriched blend of oils perfect for a massage after a long day or an intense workout
The Petal Diffuser is a small, convenient, and night-friendly diffuser with a far-reaching mist designed to help purify and humidify the air around you.
1 Year doTERRA Membership
Becoming a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate is an amazing opportunity to purchase CPTG essential oils at 25% below the retail cost. With an enrollment charge of $35, you will have access to many business and product tools that will help you enjoy the benefits of living, sharing, and building with dōTERRA.
Amber Glass Roller Bottles
Fractionated Coconut Oil (in exchange of Immortelle as Immortelle was out of stock when I signed up) & Funnel
Fractionated Coconut Oil is an absorbent and light carrier oil that will help to increase essential oil distribution while leaving skin feeling smooth and soft.
doTERRA Essential Oil Pouch
Pouch perfect for traveling with your essential oils. holds 10 bottles.
Modern Essential Booklet
This essential reference booklet is packed with information but small enough to carry in your pocket! An ideal way to introduce essential oils to others. Contents: introductory information, 50 common essential oils and their uses, easy do-it-yourself recipes, and a personal usage guide listing over 250 health conditions with recommended oils and blends. A must-have resource!
Aromatherapy Essential Oil Locket Car Diffuser with Clip For Vent
I’m so happy that I have my package now. Next up, I’ll buy storage for the oils.
As for my personal blends, I intend to share as I create them. There are a couple of things I want to use essential oils for. Things like soothing headache, managing stress and several more. I want to read the manuals included in the package I received so that I get more insight. Even though essential oils are so popular right now, there is a need to do research before even introducing it to family and friends. And that’s what I’m doing. So there’s not much in this post but the items I received from signing up at doTERRA. I’m pretty excited really! I hope to write my next EO-related posts very soon!