From yesterday until tomorrow (February 14-16, 2014), the Traveltour Expo 2014 is happening. The Traveltour Expo is a very popular annual event that is anticipated especially by Filipino travellers. It’s currently ongoing at the SMX Convention Center, MOA complex, Pasay City, Philippines.
Crumpler partnered with Philippine Airlines (PAL) to offer exclusive promos for PAL’s customers at the Traveltour Expo 2014. If you love Crumpler products, you will like this promo and if you’re going to the expo, do not miss availing it!
Crumpler & Philippine Airlines TravelTour Expo 2014 Promo Mechanics:
- Any purchase of one (1) international ticket = 30% discount on selected Crumpler bags
- Any purchase of one (1) domestic ticket = 20% discount on selected Crumpler bags
- Show your Mabuhay Miles membership card or a copy of PAL’s promo email (printed or saved in your smartphone) = 20% discount on selected Crumpler bags
- Present both purchased PAL international ticket and Mabuhay Miles membership card = 50% discount on selected Crumpler bag
- Present both purchased PAL domestic ticket and Mabuhay Miles membership card = 40% discount on selected Crumpler bags
Terms & Conditions:
- These offers are only valid from February 14-16, 2014 at the TravelTour Expo 2014.
- Offers are valid for both cash and credit cash transactions.
- Each ticket can extend the corresponding privilege to up to three (3) Crumpler items.
- Credit card transactions must either be charged in full or as part of customer’s credit card paylite program.
- These offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts and promotions (including, but not limited to, senior citizen and student discounts).
- All Crumpler product warranties shall be provided by Digits and not by PAL and complaints as well as any product returns or exchanges shall be coursed through digits and not through PAL. Any liability accruing from the use and purchase of the Crumpler products by the passenger shall be the full and sole responsibility of Digits only, and PAL shall in no way be held liable for such use and purchase.
- PAL is given the right to use Crumplers’ marks on certain forms of media agreed upon by the parties without liability and at no cost to PAL (e.g., Facebook).
- Crumpler should hold PAL free and harmless from any liability whatsoever arising from the purchase and use of its product by a third party.
It’s like hitting two birds in one stone. You get good promos on your plane ticket and you also get a discount on your new luggage. Isn’t that nice? 🙂