Attention creative people! Solo has a contest for you!
To celebrate the love month, Solo kicked off its first ever His & Hers Graphic Tees Design Competition. The challenge is to submit your very own original design of a His and a Hers matching graphic tees. If you’re an artist then you’re also a romantic, I’m pretty sure that whatever you will draw out will definitely capture the hearts of the people looking for a matching outfit for them and their better half.
You see, 20% of the criteria is voting. People would definitely vote for your designs if they see themselves buying it in Solo branches. Even if you don’t get to win the major prize, I think it’s a big boost already having your work posted in Solo’s Facebook Page.
I wish I had a creative mind, however, it’s not really my thing. So what I will do is vote for your work! You have till March 15, 2013 to submit your designs to Solo via their email address: email@example.com.
Here’s the complete mechanics:
- Visit the Contest Mechanics Page or Solo Facebook Page for the complete set of rules.
- Download the contest application form and His&Hers T-shirt template from Solo Facebook under “His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Contest” app.
- Together with the filled out application, submit only 1 JPEG file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of your design. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your designs. You may send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission period is from February 1 to March 15, 2013.
- Wait for Solo to post your designs on their Facebook Page.
- Once your design is uploaded, invite your family & friends to vote for your entry. Voting ends on March 31, 2013 and is 20% of the criteria.
- If your design wins, you will see them being sold at Solo stores by May 2013 with your name credited as the artist!
There will be three grand winners for Solo’s His and Hers Graphic Tees Design Competition. Each winning designer will get Php 15,000 cash and Php 10,000 worth of Solo gift certificates, their winning shirt designs featured in a campaign photoshoot with Solo’s newest models for 2013 PLUS the His & Hers shirts with the artist designs will be available for sale on May 2013 as part of Solo’s His & Hers Back to School collection. How cool is that?
As of this writing, I’ve seen a lot of submission already. And boy, they look nice!