If you’re on a budget and currently looking for an affordable postpaid plan for your internet needs, then you’re in luck!
Smart has just announced last friday that it’ll offer a postpaid subscription service that combines best-value plan with the best smartphone deal. Sounds nice right?
I was thinking what else can they offer apart from the existing Smart postpaid plans? When I analyzed the existing plans on Smart’s website, I realized that this new postpaid plan was different. It caters to a specific target market. The new postpaid subscription service which they call Data Plan 1000 comes with a good amount of free calls, SMS and mobile internet. What’s more enticing is that Data Plan 1000 is bundled with today’s popular smartphones at discounted and amortized prices. Wow!
I think I heard that Smart is absorbing some costs in order to get more Filipinos to try out what has been dubbed as ‘the only telco with a data network capable of providing the best connectivity to the world’s most advanced devices‘.
Here is some basic information about Smart’s Data Plan 1000:
- 500 SMS to all networks
- 500 voice minutes to any number within Smart network (Smart, Talk ‘n Text)
- 1GB worth of data
- Monthly fee of Php 1,000
- 24-month contract
- amortized rate of your chosen smartphone for 24 months at 0% interest
And these are the smartphones available with Smart’s limited-edition Data Plan 1000:
- Samsung Galaxy Note – Php 900/month
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus – Php 900/month
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 – Php 800/month
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio – Php 900/month
- HTC Evo 3D – Php 900/month
- Nokia N9 – Php 900/month
- BlackBerry Curve 9360 – Php 800/month
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 – Php 900/month
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 – Php 1,300/month
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray – Php 500/month
Data Plan 1000 is only being offered between March 15 to May 15, 2012. So if you find this interesting then you better head off to any Smart Store or apply online via http://www.smart.com.ph/DataPlan1000. Also, this is a limited offering so once your 24-month holding period is up, you’ll have to choose to either end your contract or subscribe to any of the regular postpaid plans of Smart.
So there, another great news from Smart! 🙂