As promised, I’m sharing with you the wonderful dishes served to us while we were staying at Marianne Home Inn. It didn’t feel like hotel food because it felt like you’re just in your house. The pantry of the hotel gave this homey feeling.
To be totally honest, I was always looking forward for our meal at Marianne Home Inn. I really enjoyed dining as we sat in the table sharing food, passing dishes around and chit-chatting all throughout.
Breakfast is free for all guests checked in at Marianne Home Inn. However, if you want to dine during other times of the day, there are dishes available for order. I’ll share the full menu at the end of this post.
Here are the dishes served to us when we had our meal at Marianne Home Inn:
We were all raving about the food! Each dish was a winner for us, truly delicious! We were actually asking for more and eating continuously until we can’t eat anymore. I especially loved the squid!
Breakfast at Marianne Home Inn is nice. They serve Filipino breakfast and each plate has 2 food variants then there’s egg and rice. Drinks are free flowing. You can get coffee, hot chocolate or water in the pantry (self-service).
Marianne Home Inn Menu
- Beef Tapa, Longganisa, Tocino or Danggit with egg (combination of two) with rice, coffee and juice) – Php 100
- Fried Chicken with Rice and Atsara (quarter chicken, marinated in calamansi, soy sauce and spices, fried in vegetable oil) – Php 60
- Pork chop with Rice and Atsara (marinated in calamansi, soy sauce and spices, fried in vegetable oil) – Php 60
- Pansit Bihon – Php 120
- Sinigang na Isda (with local vegetable) – Php 120
- Sinigang na Hipon – Php 120
- Sinigang na Baboy – Php 120
- Chopsuey – Php 80
- Fresh Fish with local vegetables – Php 120
- Fresh sinigang na hipon – Php 120
Marianne Home Inn
Quezon Street Extension, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines