Here I am, just a little over a month. Car trouble, again! Poor apple (my car’s name hehe!). :'(
My car’s engine stopped working last friday. I ended up leaving my car near our office, while I hitched a ride with a colleague on the way home.
I consulted with several people, They had various suspicions on why apple failed me:
- water entered fuel pump thus making it unclean.
- spark plugs
Bought a new radiator for apple today (installation at Php 350). I learned that there are 3 kinds of radiator we can buy:
- metal radiator (Php 7,500)
- plastic radiator (Php 3,200)
- surplus radiator (Php 2,500)
I got the plastic radiator as the metal radiator is wayyyyyyyy over my budget. Actually I never really had a budget for this, another unplanned expenses for me 🙁
Hopefully, apple will not fail for me again this year.
Before I end my post, I would like to thank the ff. people.:
- Echo for checking on my car last friday morning and shared several theories about car parts. Found me a parking space as well that day.
- Benj for helping me leave my car at the Caltex station & giving me a ride home last friday.
- Jeff for accompanying me almost the whole saturday. I really appreciate the time you spent helping me fix apple.
- Alex, though currently in the province, helped me find good deals on radiator. If not for him, I could have spent much more money.
- my friends, colleagues, online friends who checked on me through text, YM, FB, giving me advice on what to do, offering help, etc.
Allow me to send my greatest gratitude and appreciation for all the help & concern you’ve given me. I’ll never forget this and you can surely count on me when you need help 🙂 Thanks friends!