We still have till October 31, 2009 to register! We better grab this chance to vote for the people we see fit to run our beloved country, Philippines.
Here are details & instructions regarding election registration gathered from COMELEC’s website
Where: at the office of the local COMELEC office where you reside
Coverage: all cities & municipalities, except the ARMM
- A qualified applicant need only to appear personally at the local COMELEC office.
- The applicant’s identity & residence will be verified. (Bring a valid ID w/ photograph & signature).
- The applicant’s status of registration will also be verified. You can verify your registration status here.
- After a successful verification, the applicant shall be given an application form to fill up (in 3 copies).
- The applicant’s biometrics will then be digitally captured.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be given to the applicant afterwards.