3rd Level Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila, Ortigas Avenue corner ADB Avenue, Quezon City
My friend told me that the breakfast buffet at Crowne Plaza is to die for. So I was a bit excited to have breakfast there. I called up the reception & asked which floor do I go to for breakfast and I was informed that it’s located at the 3F, the name of the restaurant is seven corners.
The room rate already includes buffet breakfast for 2 but if you’re just going there for breakfast. The rate is Php 928 nett per person 🙂
Man, the buffet is just awesome! It has everything you can think of.
Let me divide it in sections:
- Drinks – As soon as you are seated, the server would ask you coffee or tea. Aside from that, there’s a variety of choices in the buffet. Includes juices like orange, grape, watermelon, mango. There’s also low fat milk, fresh milk & water with lemon available.
- Fruits in Syrup, Yoghurt
- Salad & Fruits
- Breads – Wheat, White, White Loaf Slice, Brown Loaf Slice w/ choices of Peach Jam, Peanut Butter, Strawberry, Butter, Margarine.
- Cold Cuts
- French Toast, Pancake, Waffles with choice of syrup: honey, maple
- Filipino Breakfast Dishes like Beef Tapa, Pork Tocino, Chicken
- Broccoli, Hash Browns, Bacon
- Sausages – Pork & Chicken
- Fried Noodles, Congee
- Noodle Soup, Dimsum (dumplings, siomai, siopao)
- Miso Soup
- Eggs – cooked whichever you want (sunny side up, scrambled, omelette)
- Vegetables, pork & beans
- Rice – garlic & steamed
People say pictures are worth a thousand words, let me show you some pictures from the buffet.
Definitely a great eating experience. a Pig out! 😀