Unit 1A, Ground Level, The Fort Strip, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Had a great time with my friends last friday night, great conversation and great food! We tried out the better than buffet offer at Red Kimono, Fort Strip. For just Php 535, we can enjoy as much japanese food as we want!
You just have to order anything from their “better than buffet” menu & they will serve it to you freshly cooked to your table. 🙂
Ofcourse there is a catch, we’ll need to abide by the ff.:
- No leftover, No leftover take-out
- Consume a minimum of one rice per person or kamameshi rice for every one or two person
- other discounts & promos are not valid with the buffet
There were only 4 of us, but as much as possible we tried to order lots of their dishes so we can try it out.
Here are what we ordered (so full!!):
- Crabstick Rolls
- Layered Spinach & Tofu
- Futo Maki (prawn, egg, veggies)
- California Maki (crab stick, mango, cucumber & japanese mayo)
- Miso Soup
- Chicken Kamameshi
- Beef Kamameshi
- Tofu Steak – this is a MUST try! Soooooooooo delicious!
- Crunchy Ebi (prawn) – another favorite, unique and super yummy!
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Yakitori (skewers of bbq chicken with yakitori sauce)
- Prawn Tempura
- Chocolate Balls – another must-try! small coconut balls with strawberry syrup.
- Buko Pandan Special
- Ice Cream (Vanilla or Green-Tea flavors)
I still like to try the other dishes but we were just so full! Can’t even drink liquids for quite a while and had to go to the restroom after we ate hahaha! 🙂
I would suggest you try it out if you’re a group or 4 or more. I don’t think this is something a group of 2 or 3 should avail, coz you will need to finish the whole order. It won’t be physically possible to down more than 5 dishes from the restaurant by 1-3 people.