Ever wanted to have your very own icon beside your website address when people view your site? Like this one?
- Choose a picture or image that you would like to use as your favicon.
- Go to DynamicDrive.com & click FavIcon Generator.
- Upload your picture & DynamicDrive will automatically create your icon.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Go to PicPanda.com & upload your FavIcon (no need to register).
- Remember/Copy the location of your FavIcon in PicPanda.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard & Click Layout then edit HTML
- Insert this code
after this line
- Save template and that’s it! You now have your own FavIcon! 🙂
Lastly, I would like to mention the ff. sites w/c I referred to while I was researching about FavIcon: