EnchantÃ© Summer Special: An Under the Sea Experience
This was just one of our activities when we went to EK last weekend. It is a free admission show being presented by E.K. employees and some GMA 7 talents.
Watching it is like watching a live variety show. I’ve always loved watching ASAP (a channel 2 variety show) every sunday and watching Enchante Summer Special made me feel like I’m watching it live… now I know how it feels… So cool, I wish we can dance with them hahahaha it has been going on at the back of my mind heheheeh
The props, costumes, dance numbers, song numbers were superb! The bubbles are not just falling on the stage but in the whole tent! I didn’t know how they came up with it but I was very impressed.
I recorded several numbers in my camera and I uploaded them in my YouTube account… sharing the videos here so you can have an idea what the numbers are:
Be sure to catch them when it runs May 3 to June 7, 2009. I think the show runs for 45minutes.
Here are the other show offerings from Enchanted Kingdom:
Celebrity Storytellers (allows celebrities to invite 30 kids from their chosen beneficiary institution to come to the Park for free in exchange for their token appearance) – 4PM Eldar’s Tent
- May 3 – Meryl Soriano
- May 7 – Tessa Prieto-Valdes
- May 9 – Tweety de Leon
- May 17 – Giselle Sanchez
- May 23 – Jinggoy Estrada
- May 9 – MYMP serenade moms on a Mother’s Day Weekend to be presented by PLDT Touch Card
- May 16 – Summer Fashion Show “Colors of Summer” featuring Manila Prince of Avant Garde Junjun Cambe’s 2010 Summer Collection. Ogie Atos will direct the fashion show.
- May 23 – Ai Ai Delas Alas will bring the house down with laughter and music with her concert “My Mother, My Best Friend”. Presented by PLDT Touch Card.
- May 30 – Flowers of May – Parade around the Park will have wonderful ladies wearing Junjun Cambe’s gowns & colorful flowers sashaying at the Park