Just to continue on… I protect my mac with available accessories in the market.
I have chosen the ff.:
This is a must-have especially if youâ€™re using a macbook white. Dirt gets easily noticed and it doesnâ€™t look good if we see a very dirty keyboard right? feels eeky!
iSkin covers almost every part of the keyboard areas including mouse click button and palm rest.
This accessory is also easy to clean, youâ€™ll just need soap and water. After you clean it, you just dry it out and use again.
Simple, useful and a great great accessory for your macbook.
Made by iSkin.
- Radtech Sleevz
It fits your macbook perfectly like a glove. Magic? 🙂
Anyway, I really love this. I protect my macbook with this accessory then I put them in my laptop bag. It made me feel secure that my macbook is protected.
This is made by Radtech.
Here are some of the features identified by Radtech
- Superlight, form-fitting protective sleeve provides elegant and stylish protection
- Made from RadTech’s exclusive Optex fabric. Clean and polish computer’s case and display screen
- Patent pending one-piece design offers incredible strength and completely flat seams
- Models now available for Axiotron ModBook – expertly clean ModBook display anytime
- Offers significant protection – Sleeved notebooks have survived incredible perils
- Positively prevents display unlatching – no more dead battery surprises
- Fits your notebook like a glove – exquisitely tailored to hug every curve
- Great for protecting your lap and funiture from hot notebook bottoms
- Fully breathable, yet repels liquids, spills and debris
- Washable, and naturally resists soiling and staining
- Greatly enhances your grip while carrying
- Available in 6 exciting colors to suit any style
- Get your own custom logo
Overall, they both served their purpose. I’m still using them 🙂
On my next post, I’ll share the different laptop bags that I have to protect my laptops.