Focusing on simple recipes for now, here comes one – Stir-fry Napa Cabbage. I love how the simplest dishes really produces yummy flavour! It is not always have to be that complicated and hard. I’m trying to train myself to eating just one dish with rice. Since I’m trying to lose weight, I tend to choose food that is low in calories. So Napa Cabbage it is!
The Stir-fry Napa Cabbage is prepared by stir-frying (duh! haha). It’s so easy to cook and will just take you 10 minutes tops!
Stir-Fry Napa Cabbage
Yield 4 servings
Inspired by Food Network.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 head napa cabbage, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Heat wok over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add napa cabbage and continue to saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and rice vinegar and stir well. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add sesame oil.
- Serve and enjoy!