I made this when my dental braces was just installed. I couldn’t eat well so I decided to make dishes that are easy to eat. Korean Ground Beef is one of them.
This must be one of my two favorite ground meat dishes. One being the Pork Giniling. The Korean Ground Beef is sweet and super-oozing with flavor! And it’s so easy to cook! You must try to prepare this!
Korean Ground Beef
Yield 4 servings
- 1/2 kilo ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- sesame seeds
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook until aromatic.
- Add ground beef and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.
- Add the mixture to the wok and continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Garnish with green onions & sesame seeds. Enjoy!