Ground Pork in Tomato Sauce
Yield 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 piece onion, minced
- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 8-oz tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 piece potato, diced
- 1 piece bell pepper, diced
- 1 piece carrots, diced
- Over medium heat, saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add onions and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add pork.
- add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook until pork turns light brown in color.
- Add tomato sauce and fish sauce.
- Mix all ingredients then cover the wok.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, bell pepper and raisins.
- Simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add carrots and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- remove from heat and serve!
Recipe by HeaRty's Haven at https://hearty.ph/2017/09/06/ground-pork-in-tomato-sauce/