I discovered Corned Beef Sinigang when I had one of my meals in Sentro 177. I thought to myself, “oh this is good!”. So one day I tried to search for recipes online. There are so many so I read through a couple and chose which one I think would suit my taste the best.
Corned Beef Sinigang is pretty easy to prepare and there aren’t much ingredients in the dish. The critical thing is to choose the right corned beef for the soup. I highly suggest using the Palm corned beef (chunks version). If I’ll feel lazy one day and want to drink soup, this corned beef sinigang recipe will be my go-to-dish. Try it and let me know if you like it!
Corned Beef Sinigang
Yield 4 servings
- 6 cups water
- 1 piece tomato, diced
- 1 piece onion, minced
- 3 pieces finger chilies
- 1 can 326 grams Palm Corned Beef Chunks
- 1 20g Knorr Sinigang Mix
- 1 bunch Kang kong
- Salt to taste
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add tomatoes and onions to the pot and cook until tomatoes are softened.
- Add finger chilies.
- Add corned beef chunks into the pot and let it boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sinigang mix and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Bring the mixture to a boil again and add Kang Kong and cook for 1 minute.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!